Player Participation Agreement:
- All Devil players are expected to demonstrate respect and support their coach, fellow athletes and competitors.
- All Devil players are expected to demonstrate respect for the rules governing basketball and those responsible for administering the rules.
- All Devil players must wear appropriate footwear and attire to all practices and games.
- All Devil players should wait for their commencement of their practice with minimal interruption to the current practice or game.
- All Devil players are expected to schedule appointments/extra lessons and other activities outside of team practice times and competitions.
- All injured players are required to attend each practice/game unless they have permission from the coach.
- All Devil players are expected to answer all email(s) and check the web site for updates.
- All Devil players who repeatedly fail to demonstrate commitment to the team will be disciplined with suspensions from games and/or exclusion from the basketball program.
- Any bullying and overly disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) must ensure prompt and adequate drop off and collection of their children.
- No monies will be refunded for any suspensions and/or expulsion from the FIS Devils Basketball Program.
Devils Basketball Program Policy:
Conduct of Coaches
- FIS coaches are responsible to provide and promote a safe learning environment.
- Maintain appropriate warm up/stretching.
- Coaches will be entrusted to travel with teams to sporting venues.
- Coaching sessions will be planned carefully to cater for team needs.
- Coaches will not share any personal details with any players on or through any social networking.
Emergency Injury Procedure
- Coaches, in the case of any injury will contact parents immediately. An ambulance may also be called immediately.
- Coaches will also have the authority to treat any minor injury.
- Players who join the FIS Basketball Program do so at their own risk.
- Any lost property, such as mobile phones, iPods and clothing are the responsibility of player(s).
- All personal information provided will be kept confidential and will not released to any outside organisation, without consent, but will be used on the official FIS Basketball Web Site.
- Photos may be used for promotional purposes and on the web site.
- Once a player’s enrolment has been accepted, no refunds will be provided.
- If practices/games are cancelled due to bad weather, a makeup practice or game may or may not be rescheduled.
- Cancellations occur automatically if a Black Storm or Typhoon Number 8 signal is hoisted.
- Cancellations will be posted on the FIS Basketball web site.
- The FIS Basketball Program reserves the right to cancel or amend venues, practices or games if needed.
Copyright 2013 - Devils Basketball | Website by FreeTeams.net