This is a monthly draw, with a total prize fund payout of 80% of the money paid into the draw. The money is split in to first second and third prizes. The remaining 20% goes towards the running of the Little Missenden Misfits Cricket Club.
Every 6 months there is a super draw or 'Snowball' where one luck winner will receive a prize amount approximately double the usual monthly first prize amount.
Participants of the draw pay a £5 monthly standing order subscription and can enjoy receiving the occasional prize cheque as a most welcome surprise, while at the same time making a small but very valuable contribution towards the upkeep and development of the club.
If you would like to become a participant of the 80/20 prize draw then all you need to do is 'Set up a Standing Order' and, once set up, let us know by filling in the 's/o set up form'. We will let you know the number of your lucky ball(s) once the standing order has been finalised.
Remember to visit every month and click on the 'News' link to find out the latest winners and prize amounts. The more partisipants the bigger the prizes.